New York, USA +1 646.568.5444 | London, UK +44 20.3608.3534 | Nicosia, Cyprus +357 70008887
Our team is up and running!
Thank you for checking in!
It all goes down to love and passion. Keep it alive!.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy!
If you think you match the requirements set for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or fill out the form below. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Candidates that match the requirements of this position will be invited to an oral interview and to an on-site practical session on a later stage.
We are seeking to recruit a semi-senior Auditor for one of our clients in Nicosia.
The main duties within the role will be:
• Conduct assigned audit engagements from beginning to end (under Management supervision)
• Prepare tax computations and Tax returns for clients companies
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Oversee day-to-day operations of multiple engagements
• Prepare any ad-hoc requested reports for the Management
• Review documentation to verify that the company’s Policies and Guidelines are strictly enforced
• ACA/ACCA Qualification, partly qualified
• Knowledge of audit software (Caseware)
• At least 2 years working experience
• Knowledge of International Financial Accounting Standards and International Standards of Auditing
• Strong analytical skills and numerical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Be able to work independently, with ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently
• Attention to details, confidentiality, thoroughness
244 Fifth Avenue,
New York, USA +1 646.568.5444 London, UK +44 20.3608.3534
Nicosia, Cyprus +357 7000.8887
Content copyright 2018. FirmExcel.com. All rights reserved.
Register your company
Accounting & Audit
Web presence bundle